Head Education 1 | British Council Jobs in Cardiff
Position: Head Education 1
The Head of Education leads the implementation of complex, high-value, education programmes in Wales funded by clients, other partners and the British Council grant. They lead and develop our education contract activity including our full cost recovery contract work, ensuring quality and compliance with British Council standards.
- Provides leadership and line management for the Wales’ education team, enabling colleagues to collaborate on delivery, while promoting equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Identifies relevant areas and commissions research that contributes to the British Council’s agenda, credibility and reputation in Wales such as Language Trends Wales.
- Develops external and internal project proposals and provides expert input into bids for co-funded or full-cost-recovery projects in education within Wales.
- In depth understanding of the education sectors in Wales/UK including current trends and practice
- Experience of managing large, full cost recovery / commercial contracts including financial and resource management
- Stakeholder management experience including partnership and network building
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Head Education 1 | British Council Jobs in Cardiff|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||Cardiff, UKM, GB|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Site..