Hardware Engineering Manager Jobs in Cheadle | Thales Careers
Position: Hardware Engineering Manager
The Hardware Engineering Manager (HwEM) is responsible for the completion of a set of engineering tasks within the committed cost, schedule, performance and quality. The related tasks may cover part or all the range of activities regarding customer needs, mission, function, architectural design, and life cycle of the hardware solution.
- Allocates responsibilities to individual contributors
- Participates in the specification of the functions and interfaces of products to be developed.
- Participates in the definition of the architecture, and the allocation of functions, to the components for which they have primary responsibility.
- Experience within Systems, Hardware or Electronics Engineering within a highly regulated environment, working with multi-discipline teams of engineers
- Experience of technical leadership of either small teams or programmes of work
- Project or Programme delivery experience/knowledge would be desirable
|Title||Hardware Engineering Manager Jobs in Cheadle | Thales Careers|
|Job Location||Cheadle, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Thales Jobs Site..