Hardware Engineer Jobs in Crawley | Thales Careers UK
Position: Hardware Engineer
Designing maritime electrical system for safety and reliability, in accordance to regulatory and military standards.Developing new designs as well as maintain and upgrading existing in-service installs.
With the support of other members of the team, carry out more specialised electrical design tasks associated with design for the sub sea environment.
- To develop and agree development plans with the team leader and then take responsibility for following the plan, requesting assistance as needed.
- Delivery of Electrical aspects of maritime system design and ensure it complies with the relevant legislation.
- Design and Integration of complex electrical and electronic systems, utilising COTS MIL-COTS and electronic automation product solutions. Defining the interfaces with others constructively and mechanically.
|Title||Hardware Engineer Jobs in Crawley | Thales Careers UK|
|Job Location||Crawley, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Thales Jobs Site..