Gucci Experience Leader - Wooster | Gucci Jobs in New York
Gucci Experience Leader – Wooster
Job: Full Time
New York, NY, USA
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories
As a Gucci Experience Leader, you will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture. You will partner with the Associate Store Director to perform with high integrity in operations, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background and desire in relationship building skills, with both external clients and internal partners
- Work with the Associate Store Director to drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Participate in the analysis of monthly store performance, reporting current business trends to cover every aspect of the business, as well as competitor performance, to ensure an increase in market share;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met;
- Minimum of 4-6 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Additional 3-5 years of retail sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – Gucci
|Title||Gucci Experience Leader – Wooster | Gucci Jobs in New York|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Gucci Job Site..