Group Financial Accountant Jobs in UK | Emerald Group Careers
Position: Group Financial Accountant
Working alongside the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for completion of the monthly Group financial reporting and statutory audit requirements, as well as supporting with quarterly forecasting, treasury and cashflow processes.
- Manage the month end process for the Group companies and Group consolidated accounts;
- Oversee the year end audit process and statutory account preparation for the group companies and the overall group consolidation;
- Act as a business partner to the wider business to provide financial support to key departments in the group services company;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain financial information in a clear manner to the wider business;
- Good analytical skills, a logical and systematic working approach with a proactive enthusiastic mindset;
- Proven organisational and project management skills, and the ability to work and collaborate with the wider business on large projects; and
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Group Financial Accountant Jobs in UK | Emerald Group Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Emerald Group|
|Job Location||Remote, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emerald Group Jobs Site..