Ground Support Engineer Jobs in Derby | DHL Careers in UK
Ground Support Engineer
Job: Full Time
- To maintain company mechanical systems and associated equipment to required standards.
- Carry out weekly inspections on GSE and vehicles.
- Carry out repairs to GSE and vehicles.
- Carry out planned inspections/servicing on GSE/Vehicles in accordance with maintenance schedules.
- Report and rectify defects found on GSE/Vehicles.
- Complete GSE/vehicle service records on Maintenance system
- Complete GSE/vehicle service sheets.
- Trained Mechanic to at least City and Guild 381/382/383 qualifications in Heavy vehicle/plant equipment maintenance or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and of vehicle electrics.
- Welding and Fabricating
- Use of Oxy/Acetylene equipment.
- DIY skills preferred.
- Full driving licence and FLT licence preferable.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – DPDHL
|Title||Ground Support Engineer Jobs in Derby, Derbyshire | DP DHL Careers in UK|
|Job Location||Derby, Derbyshire|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on DHL Jobs Site..