Graphic Designer Jobs in Denver, CO | JLL Careers
Job: Full Time
Denver, CO, USA
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
This position will be responsible for the design and development of materials to support business development, with emphasis on offering memorandums, presentations, and print and digital collateral required for proposals and presentations
- Create, design, and edit materials to include, but not limited to; print and interactive collateral such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound books
- Apply professional graphic design principles and develop new ideas to support business development
- Design dynamic email blasts, and marketing campaigns
- Create design to fit preferences of the deal team and the client, within JLL branding standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Design related certifications a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) for a Macintosh Operating System
- Minimum of 2 years design experience using Adobe Creative Suite
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Graphic Designer Jobs in Denver, CO | JLL Careers|
|Job Location||Denver, CO, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on JLL Jobs Site..