Graduate Telecommunications Engineer Jobs in Multiple Locations
Position: Graduate Telecommunications Engineer
As part of your graduate role you will also take part in our phenomenal development programme. We’ll create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role.
- Work on real projects which may include Operational and Retail Communications Systems.
- Develop excellent knowledge of technical standards and processes associated with the transport and process industries.
- Be a valued member within a team of Early Careers (Apprentices/Interns/Graduates) to participate in the Business Improvement Project (BIP) Scheme.
- Achieved or be on track to achieve a 2:2 minimum in Telecommunications, Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or Systems Engineering
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving.
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Graduate Telecommunications Engineer Jobs in Multiple Locations|
|Job Location||York, United Kingdom; Ashby de la Zouch, United Kingdom; Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Siemens Jobs Site..