Government Relations Jobs in Dubai | Emaar Properties Careers
Role in Government Relations – AFR
Job: Full Time
Emaar Properties is an Emirati multinational real estate development company located in the United Arab Emirates. It is a public joint-stock company, listed on the Dubai Financial Market, and has a valuation of US$9.7 billion as of June 2018.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Hospitality industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Government Relations specialist in a Supervisory role / similar experience in a 5 star hospitality industry.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required / College degree in a related field.
- Oversee and ensure all operational tasks in Government Relations are conducted in line with the service standards and procedures.
- Prevent complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
- Analyzing operations and assigning resources accordingly.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – EMAAR
|Title||Government Relations Jobs in Dubai | Emaar Properties Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Emaar Properties|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emaar Jobs Site..