Government Relations Executive Jobs in Dubai at Cambridge Int'l School
Government Relations Executive
Job: Full Time
The purpose of the role is to obtain approvals from Educational Authorities/ Regulators for staff and students and to provide the school with efficient, prompt, updated, dependable and accurate information relating to Educational Authorities’/ Regulators’ regulations and procedures.
To follow the required procedures, within the defined timelines, to ensure that students are registered / transferred according to Educational Authorities requirements; and follow up the teaching licenses, appointment letters, school academic licenses & all related issues.
- A minimum of two years of experience in similar position in UAE.
- Completion of formal schooling; university degree. Advance training is preferred.
- To be able to speak, read and write in Arabic
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Government Relations Executive Jobs in Dubai at Cambridge Int’l School|
|Hiring Organization||Cambridge International School|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on GEMS Education Jobs Site..