Governance & Compliance HR Manager Jobs in Dubai at Emirates
Position: Governance & Compliance HR Manager
Develop, manage and support the Governance & Compliance practices of the People Experience team and one HR’ leveraging industry best practice. Collaborate with all HR teams and other relevant internal stakeholders, such as OR&E, IA and Enterprise Data & Analytics (ED&A).
- Achieve efficient and rewarding employee experience across people lifecycle dimensions, such as workforce planning, performance management, productivity, engagement, recruitment, attrition and retention
- Support Enterprise Strategic Themes such as Regulatory Compliance, Business Agility & Efficiency, Business Growth, and Employee Experience
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in Industrial Engineering and process improvement techniques such as supply chain management, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Experience in Project Management and business consultancy in operational and supporting areas
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Governance & Compliance HR Manager Jobs in Dubai at Emirates|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..