Fuel Handling Technician Jobs in UAE | Nawah Careers
Position: Fuel Handling Technician
Prepare and execute all outage activities associated with Reactor Vessel Disassembly, Reactor Core Fuel removal, Shuffling, and reload, Spent Fuel Pool Fuel movements and non-outage fuel movement such as new fuel receipt and storage activities in accordance to Nawah standards and procedures.
- Prepare and execute the following outage activities in accordance to Nawah standards and procedures:
- Fuel Receipt including the unloading and storage of the fuel shipping cask as well as the fuel handling, inspection and storage of the fuel assemblies.
- Initial Fuel Loading including, the handling of the neutron source, the calibration of the neutron flux monitoring, inspection and interlock tests of the fuel handling equipment, FME, installation of underwater lightings into the reactor core, transfer of the dummy fuel assembly to the RCB and repositioning of the temporary fuel load channel.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, develop, and manage the assigned programs for a multi unit station.
- Understands nuclear power plant design, maintenance, and modification.
- Understands license basis requirements.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Fuel Handling Technician Jobs in UAE | Nawah Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Nawah Energy Company|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Nawah Energy Company Jobs Site..