Fuel Handling Manager | Nawah Energy Company Jobs in UAE
Position: Fuel Handling Manager
Manage the activities associated with new Fuel Receipt, refueling during outage periods, and Reactor Vessel Disassembly and Reassembly to ensure that the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) Outages are supported in accordance with industry best practices and performed to the highest standards of nuclear and personal safety.
- Manage the work of the various leads and the service providers in their areas of responsibility to identify progress and performance issues.
- Engage with Outage Control Center (OCC), plant and vendor management to address high level issues related service provider and Nawah staff performance and schedule modification requirements.
- Ensure support to forced outages and down powers to ensure that specialized resources are available in a timely manner.
|Title||Fuel Handling Manager | Nawah Energy Company Jobs in UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Nawah Energy Company|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Nawah Energy Company Jobs Site..