Food Service Worker Job at Children's Hospital in Oakland
Food Service Worker
The Food Service Worker is responsible for performing a variety of patient, cafeteria and catering services functions that may include patient visitation, tray assembly, distribution and service, general sanitation, cleaning and use of kitchen equipment and pantries
- High school graduate or GED
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uncomplicated written or oral instructions
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Food Service Worker Job at Children’s Hospital in Oakland|
|Hiring Organization||UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital – Oakland|
|Job Location||Oakland, CA|
|Employment Type||Per Diem, Rotating Shifts (variable start times), Variable|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Jobs Site..