Flight Operations Auditor | Royal Jet Abu Dhabi Jobs
Position: Flight Operations Auditor
In this role, you will execute, internal and external audits, audit reviews, accident and incident investigations, and surveillance as directed by the Manager – Quality Assurance.
- Assists in formulating, enhancing and monitoring the adherence to QA policies, procedures, processes, and manuals.
- Ensures Safety regulations are enforced and followed.
- Identifies root causes and assists in formulating and monitoring the adherence to comprehensive corrective actions for regulatory audits.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related working experience in the aviation/airlines industry in the Flight Operations Department in Quality Assurance/Audit or related position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aircraft Engineering or a Pilot’s License or equivalent; alternately a diploma or certificate in a related field combined with needed experience and exposure required to fulfil the position requirements.
- Certificates in Auditing/Quality Assurance/or Compliance such as IOSA or ISO–Lead Assessor are desirable.
RoyalJet is an airline based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is a charter operator aimed at the luxury market between the UAE and Europe.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Flight Operations Auditor | Royal Jet Abu Dhabi Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Royal Jet|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Royal Jet Site..