Flight Data Specialist (UAEN) | Air Arabia Airline Jobs in UAE
Flight Data Specialist (UAE National)
Job: Full Time
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport
To implement, monitor and maintain the “assigned safety functions” related to “Air Arabia Safety Management System” in the respective areas of operation; utilizes “Safety Reports” to generate needed statistics in line with Air Arabia adopted policies and procedures Manages the coordination, collection, transcription, analysis, and dissemination of digitally recorded flight data to appropriate within Air Arabia Head Quarters and Hubs
- Supports the “Safety Manager” in promoting and enforcing safety measures and standards across the Company, Tenants, Airport, and other organizations required to deal with emergencies.
- Gathers, organizes and disseminates safety related information continuously in a timely manner to promote safety awareness across the operating functions within the Company ensuring accuracy of information and circulation to avoid any risks or threats.
- Acts as an active member of the “Safety Action Group”, attends and participates in meetings on regular basis; supports the “Safety Manager” in addressing and discussing safety concerns, procedures and recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinates with Engineering & Maintenance Department to collect PCMCIA (DATA) cards and obtain the Raw Data to process the same using Flight Data Monitoring Software (Air FASE) and therefore ensure efficiency of running the Flight Data Monitoring program (FDM.
- Provides the “Safety Manager” with valid statistics and analysis to allow him/her monitor compliance with the agreed safety measures. Utilizes historical, current, and new collated data, information, and statistics to highlight trends and identify irregularities/abnormalities that exceed defined thresholds limits.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Accounting/Statistics or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- Holding a valid CPL is an advantage.
- Must have completed “Safety Management Systems” training.
- 4+ years’ of experience in the Airlines/Aviation industry working for a mid-sized company; a minimum of 3 years in the “Safety Department” in a similar capacity is required for this role.
- Has decent exposure on the Civil Aviation Authorities, particularly GCAA; familiar with rules and regulations of GCAA pertaining to the Aviation Safety.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Flight Data Specialist (UAEN) | Air Arabia Airline Jobs in UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Air Arabia Jobs Site..