Finance Executive Jobs in Dubai | Seobine Careers
Position: Finance Executive
The role holder is responsible for executing the various activities pertaining to financial accounting under the guidance of the reporting manager. Also, the role executes routine tasks as assigned by the reporting manager in compliance with the policies and procedures.
- Executes all monthly accounts payable and accounts receivable procedures for the assigned entity, including preparing journal vouchers and payable and receivable transactions (payments, receipts, debit notes, credit notes, and invoices).
- Receives invoices and performs invoice matching and reconciling with delivery notes against invoices and purchase orders.
- Executes all monthly general journal and general ledger procedures in accordance with established organizational policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Fluency Arabic communication skills is a must for this role
For more details, please visit…
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Seobine Jobs Site..