Finance Controller Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers
Job: Full Time
Drive and control processes necessary to manage the different major units within the Financial Shared Services departments of Group Accounts Payable Services, EK Revenue Services, Group Payroll & Customer Services,Quality Assurance and Revenue Invoicing Services (RIS).
The focus areas of the major units comprise analysing the risks and internal controls as applicable for revenue, credit cards, supplier and employee disbursements in a business unit, identifying solutions, mitigating risk, accuracy and integrity in financial accounting through process of GL review/reconciliation complying with Group Policies and Procedures, , FSS Masters, Revenue and Cost, Revenue/Yield reporting, Commercial Systems, facilitate tax & QMS compliance, service delivery to internal and external customers, managing and enhancing key processes as required to enhance efficiency and drive optimisation of unit costs.
- Establish and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and specific work instructions and ensurecompliance to the Quality Management System (QMS) standards are met.
- Work with the external, internal and government auditors, and resolve their queries and observations by providing the required analytical information to ensure the smooth completion of the audit.
- Manage, motivate and develop the team into a cohesive working unit, maximise team accuracy and productivity so that respective team deliverables are completed in the most cost effective way and as per the KPIs set.
- Review process improvement and initiate developments for better control of receivable and credit risk management. Outstations.
- Provide training for station Finance staff on receivable related matters and publish Quick Reference Guides in the Info space for further reference.
- Conceptual clarity of all metrics by which Accounts Receivable function is to be managed and assessed.
- Exposure to ERP based computing and accounting, expert knowledge of data mining tools and should have extensively used MIS and reporting tools incluing BI, Power Query, etc.
- Strong people management skills and proven ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Strong analytical background with high attention to detail and a keen eye for process and quality improvements.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Emirates Group
|Title||Finance Controller Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..