Facilities Coordinator - Engineering, MENA RME | Amazon Jobs in Dubai
Facilities Coordinator – Engineering, MENA RME
Job: Full Time
The Facilities Coordinator will have a significant impact on customer experience. The Facilities Coordinator will have the ability to lead and manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet tough time lines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a management position with 5 or more direct reports
- 1+ years of experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting/problem solving
- Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks
- Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics
- Experience of contractor management
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Facilities Coordinator – Engineering, MENA RME | Amazon Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Jobs Site..