Export Project Specialist | Nestlé Jobs in Dubai
Export Project Specialist
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries
Based in Dubai, you’ll be responsible for managing export projects as the single point of contact with the receiving markets as well as contribute to timeline preparations, execute the project, and monitor it. Along with this, you will be responsible for proper documentation to ensure zero loss, and inform markets about any changes in SKU’s.
- Act as Single Point of Contact to the receiving markets : manage export requests, provide initial information & samples to the requestor, request and provide Transfer prices and any other relevant information useful to the receiving Markets (MOQ, product information)
- Contribute to project timeline preparation: Provide Operations timelines to the project manager in the receiving market (RSA ,Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Technical, Finance). Highlight any supply risks or local constraints at every stage of the project.
- uring execution phase, monitor and coordinate all operational tasks within project
- Use workflow in Globe to monitor completion of all relevant workflows and highlight when workflows are taking longer to complete than the relevant service level agreement. Manage stakeholders for all tasks in workflow process (z1 to z2 and z2 to z3). Escalate where required to ensure all tasks completed on time
- Ensure proper and documented invoicing of all trials and rechargeable costs (WBS, obsolete packaging) to affiliated customers aiming at zero loss for producer. Initiate ICO form and follow up on ICO invoicing process and completion.
- Three to five years of experience in a similar role, handling multi-functional projects, demonstrating strong planning and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of company organisation, products and Supply chain systems
- Strong knowledge of Globe systems
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to influence at all levels
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Knowledge about different geographical locations and routes
- Understanding of distribution networks and warehousing of FMCG Goods
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Nestle
|Title||Export Project Specialist | Nestlé Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Nestle Job Site..