Export Import Coordinator Jobs in Croydon | CHANEL Careers UK
Position: Export Import Coordinator
Providing the citizen graduate with multiple sciefntific and practical skills in his field of specialization through training in the department Providing the opportunity for the citizen graduate to get a job in government departments, bodies, institutions, and the public and private sectors
- Appropriate maintenance of dead filing and archiving of dead files
- Arrange pick and return of customer returns for repair and issuance of necessary documentation.
- Raise and issue of correct paperwork to facilitate the transfer of goods for temporary and permanent export and import between international markets.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the business internally and externally.
- Proven experience within an import/export environment, understanding of the relevant rules, regulations and compliance. (Minimum 2 years)
- Must be computer literate, with previous SAP/MS Excel experience an advantage
- Able to communicate with internal and external departments in a courteous manner via phone, email and personal meetings as necessary.
|Title||Export Import Coordinator Jobs in Croydon | CHANEL Careers UK|
|Job Location||Croydon, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on CHANEL Jobs Site..