Exams Delivery Assistant | British Council Jobs in London
Exams Delivery Assistant
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities
This role is part of the UK and Ireland exams team. From a London hub, we run English language exams and exams for professional awarding bodies which take place across the UK and Ireland. The role holder will be working for the Test Day Delivery team, who organise everything which has to happen in and around exam day. The role suits someone who is well-organised, enjoys challenges, and can meet tight deadlines
- Preparation of equipment and materials for exam day – tight deadlines
- Maintaining equipment between exam days
- Ensuring exam materials are received at Test Centre and stored securely
- Supporting the Test Delivery Officer
- Where necessary, supporting results preparation after the test day
- Maintaining good relations with venues, venue partners, examiners, venue staff
- Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to ensure compliance, risk and security standards are monitored and maintained
- Experience of working in Exams (desirable)
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – British Council
|Title||Exams Delivery Assistant | British Council Jobs in London|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Job Site..