Position: Exam Operations Officer
The purpose of this role is to ensure exams operations and supporting resources meet customer experience requirements and ensure exams integrity on the ground. This role is ultimately responsible for efficient, effective and compliant Test Day delivery, managing cost, risk and contingency on the ground and setting standards, developing and managing the performance of their team.
- Receives instructions and requests from operations manager and organises given resources accordingly (often at short notice) to ensure that work is carried out efficiently and effectively
- Adapts work plans where necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Supervises and monitors administration of tests by proctors and supervisors; ensures that test instructions are accurate and that appropriate testing environments are maintained.
- Uses a range of standardised systems and processes to plan and coordinate effective, timely and cost effective logistical support to enable the delivery of high quality services to a range of customers (internal and/or external)
- The British Council systems and global processes operate in English. Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English is must (B2 level).
- University Degree or relevant working experience for 2 years in a similar environment
- Experience working in Exam’s environment
- Experience managing operations in Exam’s environment.
|Title||Exam Operations Officer Jobs in British Council in UAE 2023|
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on British Council Jobs Site..