Events Team Administrator - PPSD | Bank of England Jobs in London
Events Team Administrator – PPSD
Job: Full Time
London, United Kingdom
The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom and the model on which most modern central banks have been based. Established in 1694 to act as the English Government’s banker, and still one of the bankers for the Government of the United Kingdom, it is the world’s eighth-oldest bank.
The Events role provides a professional event management consultancy service across the Bank for any internal/external facing events ensuring these services are continuing to meet business needs and are delivered in an efficient, cost effective and customer-focussed manner.
- Very strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communications skills (written and oral)
- Reliable, flexible and able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining high standards and attention to detail
- Be able to work early and finish late eg seminars starting at 07.30 and finishing at midnight
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Events Team Administrator – PPSD | Bank of England Jobs in London|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of England|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Bank of England Jobs Site..