Events Manager | Canadian University Dubai Careers
Position: Events Manager
The Events Manager will be part of the Marketing and Communication team reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. This incumbent will be responsible to manage all Corporate events internally and externally throughout the year inclusive of the budget and the strategies.
- Create and manage event project plan including presentations, exhibitions and sponsorships for corporate and academic events and conferences.
- Develop and secure approval for event plans and budgets.
- Develop and manage budgets for all events annually giving consideration to all possible materials needed such as catering, DJ, lighting, invitations photography, gifts, sponsorships and VIP requests. Outsourcing and management of contractors as required.
- 5 years educational marketing experience in a private university in the UAE
- Minimum 3 years of experience as event manager working in: high-profile events, demonstrating an understanding of cultural and professional protocols within the UAE.
- Experience working with UAE nationals and government dignitaries.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Events Manager | Canadian University Dubai Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Canadian University Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Canadian University Dubai Jobs Site..