Events Executive Jobs in London | IBIS Hotels Careers
Our hotel is a 12-storey three-star hotel with breath-taking views of the London skyline. With 504 guestrooms, including suites, family, triple and accessible rooms, a business centre, La Table Restaurant, George & Dragon Pub and on-site parking, it offers an ideal base for both business and leisure travellers.
Position: Events Executive
The Events Executive is primarily responsible for developing new business opportunities whilst assisting in the management of the Hotels existing Corporate and MICE accounts. All duties that are carried out should be in accordance with Accor Hotels Standards and legal requirements.
- To work effectively during the RFP process to ensure that all rate loading is completed by specified dates.
- Attend and assist with in-house marketing activities, fam-trips, client hospitality evenings, presentations, show rounds and promotional activities.
- Update & maintain clients contact lists and account information in Anais
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Events Executive Jobs in London | IBIS Hotels Careers|
|Hiring Organization||IBIS London|
|Job Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Accor Hotels Jobs Site..