Event Coordinator in London | Dow Jones Careers
Job: Full Time
London, United Kingdom
This position is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated event coordinator to join the Dow Jones events team. Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, and be self-motivated with strong communication skills. As well as being extremely well organized, you should be a creative problem solver, stay calm under pressure, and be capable of multi-tasking
- Provide logistical support to the Dow Jones events team to ensure effective and successful planning and delivery of events
- Support venue and platform research, demos and site visits
- Secure collateral associated with confirmed event participants and editorial hosts including photos and bios etc
- Ensure that attendee records are properly recorded in event software management system
- A good understanding of MS Office, google applications, and data analytics is advantageous
- Exceptional eye for detail
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Event Coordinator in London | Dow Jones Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Dow Jones|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dow Jones Jobs Site..