Etihad | Manager Cargo Ops Planning and Performance in Abu Dhabi
Position: Manager Cargo Ops Planning and Performance
Deliver cargo initiatives from conceptual planning to execution in conjunction with relevant operational SME’s and ensuring that support functions are compliant to customer & regulatory requirements
- Manage the customer contact center and ensure that engagement with customers and airlines is at the highest standards to drive positive NPS scores
- Lead change management programs to support the smooth introduction of new processes and procedures
- Manage the cargo quality team to ensure that EASC is fully compliant to all regulatory and customer specific contractual requirements
- Degree Equivalent or Diploma in appropriate business qualification
- Minimum of 10 years aviation/logistics industry experience is required including at least 5 years in a managerial role
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America.
For more details, please visit..
|Title||Etihad | Manager Cargo Ops Planning and Performance in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Etihad Jobs Site..