Environment Affairs Manager in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers
Environment Affairs Manager
Job: Full Time
At Emirates, we recognise that environmental responsibility is core to our long-term business success. We focus our efforts on three areas: reducing emissions, consuming responsibly, and preserving wildlife and habitats Our Environment Affairs team, part of the International Affairs department, shapes the environmental strategy and framework for the company.
The Environment Affairs Manager will be at the centre of this team, leading the development and implementation of this framework and providing specialist environmental sustainability advice
- Develop and implement environmental management system processes and documentation
- Lead cooperation with business units on environmental matters
- Provide specialist advice and analysis on matters related to international and local environmental regulations, compliance, and best practice
- Monitor and analyse environmental policy developments and advise management on the impacts on Emirates’ interests
- Manage internal and external relationships to support the achievement of business outcomes, including with government and industry bodies both within the UAE and internationally
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a subject related to environmental management, sustainability, environmental science, or engineering
- 8+ years of working in environmental affairs, environmental management, or sustainability
- Experience in the design and implementation of environmental management systems, e.g. ISO 14001
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Environment Affairs Manager in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on The Emirates Group Jobs Site..