Engineering Summer Internship in Glasgow | Siemens Careers UK
Position: Engineering Summer Internship
All mobility-related products, solutions and services from Siemens are bundled into the ‘Mobility Division’. Part of our mobility division is ‘Siemens Rail Infrastructure’ who are a global leader in the design, supply, installation and commissioning of trackside and trainborne signalling as well as train control solutions.
- Assisting in delivering project engineering work-packages
- Developing knowledge and skills in the preparation of engineering plans, specifications and system design to ensure these are delivered to time, quality, and cost parameters
- Building a working knowledge of our products, systems and strategies for implementation
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in electronic engineering, computer science or another engineering-based subject
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Engineering Summer Internship in Glasgow | Siemens Careers UK|
|Job Location||Glasgow, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Siemens Jobs Site..