Engineer, Rotating Equipment Maintenance (Habshan) | ADNOC Careers
Position: Engineer, Rotating Equipment Maintenance (Habshan)
Assess and lead the major rotating equipment maintenance activities which include, but not limited to, equipment healthiness evaluation, issues identification, and troubleshooting to ensure the Plant’s safety, performance, and reliability at high levels with minimum downtime and optimum cost to meet the Company’s maintenance objectives.
- Develop long range plans for machinery overhaul which include, but not limited to, the equipment performance evaluations to maintain a high reliability, integrity, and the Plant’s business continuity.
- Assess the availability and healthiness of the insurance spares and the required resources that are necessary to execute the job as scheduled and reduce the equipment’s down time.
- Prepare analytical reports on rotating equipment maintenance status and other relevant data to enable decision making.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 6 years of experience in the maintenance and operations of rotating equipment such as centrifugal compressors and turbines within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong background in equipment performance analysis and maintenance.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the State-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Engineer, Rotating Equipment Maintenance (Habshan) | ADNOC Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ADNOC Site..