Energy Projects Manager | Amazon Jobs in Dubai 2022
Position: Energy Projects Manager
Amazon is looking for a results-oriented individual to join the AWS Infrastructure Energy Team (IET). In this role, you will engage with electric utilities across AWS’s Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) footprint to manage the interconnection of Amazon data centers to the grid. The candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and help evaluate potential savings opportunities in the energy space.
- Manage the interconnection of AWS EMEA data centers to the electric grid by working with utilities and local operations teams across the globe.
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive energy and utilities strategy for AWS EMEA data centers.
- Support the delivery of consultation response on energy policy with Public policy across the EMEA region.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) required- Engineering/Economics or other technical field.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years of experience working in utility/energy industry.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Energy Projects Manager | Amazon Jobs in Dubai 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Jobs Site..