Energy Officer Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Dubai Job Vacancies
Position: Energy Officer
The purpose of this position is to assists in developing, implementing and delivering energy and resource management services, technical energy audits and related energy and resource awareness and training programs to ENOC Group. Develops a culture of energy and resource conservation.
- Conducts facility site visits, analyse current situation and identify areas for improvement in energy management and/or conservation.
- Assists in the development of preliminary and final project proposals.
- Contributes to developing energy and resource management policy, strategy, manuals, guidelines and code of practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical, Electrical or Energy Engineering. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Certified lead auditor for ISO 50001, ISO14001 and ISO 9001 preferred. If not certified, must plan to do so within 5 years.
- One-year post qualification experience in the energy or process industry with some exposure to energy improvement projects.
ENOC is a multi-interest oil and gas group, and has operations in Dubai and Northern Emirates in UAE, although it does not have operations in Abu Dhabi, the largest of the emirates. One of its subsidiaries, ENOC Processing Company LCC (EPCL) runs the Jebel Ali refinery in Dubai.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Energy Officer Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Dubai Job Vacancies|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on ENOC Site..