Position: Employment Lawyer, EMEA
We are currently looking for an Employment lawyer, preferably qualified in United Arab Emirates, as well as familiar with labour law and employment practices of the countries integrated in the Africa and Middle East Region.
- Act as a legal advisor on labour law and employment issues to the regional HR Director and the HR community
- Provide advice and assistance in both individual and collective employment rights and obligations;
- Oversee the employment and regulatory requirements in the different countries in scope;
- Partner with cross-functional teams, to provide strategic, business-oriented employment law guidance across multiple jurisdictions;
- Draft, review and maintain labour legal documents (employment contracts, termination procedures, disciplinary measures…);
- Ability to write and speak fluent English is a must.
- Other languages such as Arabic and French will be added value;
- Qualified lawyer with at least 3 to 5 years of employment/labour law remarkable experience, preferably in high level law firms with an international mindset;
- Previous in-house experience in a multinational entity would be appreciated;
|Title||Employment Lawyer Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Airbus Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Airbus Jobs Site..