Employee Assistance Prog. Specialist | Emirates Group Careers dnata
Employee Assistance Programme Specialist
Job: Full Time
To provide professional, practical and emotional support to Emirates Group/ Dnata staff and their dependents. Manage a broad range of cases on behalf of the client working with key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation. Continually review, design and deliver Employee Assistance Educational Programmes for internal departments, keeping the information current and accessible to a multicultural audience across a range of grades within the Emirates Group, while staying aligned with corporate objectives.
- Provide short term confidential, emotional and practical support to employees and their dependents experiencing difficulties in both professional and personal life.
- Assess each case and work within the allotted time to formulate a plan which may entail further case management
- Case management includes but not limited to, emergency/crisis situations, triage mental health, death in service cases, medical emergencies, terminations, legal and police cases.
- Work with a wide range of internal stakeholders including HRBP, line departments, legal and medical services.
- Human Resources.Employee Welfare : 5+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Licenced by the Community Development Authority (CDA).-
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Employee Assistance Prog. Specialist | Emirates Group Careers dnata|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..