Emirates Group | eMarketing Executive - Cross Channel Jobs in Dubai
Digital Marketing Executive – Cross Channel
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas
Responsible for driving best practice in Direct Response Always On, ensuring appropriate planning and investment within priority markets/regions and on the Airline?s major global initiatives in order to deliver maximum return on media investment.
- Set budgets for the DRAO program and provide forecasts of demand across performance marketing channels, sharing this information with Media Managers, Strategic Planners and MMCs
- Implement a robust and relevant Direct Response Always On (DRAO) plan, ensuring that demand-driven activity is aligned with relevant global brand & tactical campaigns for the year. Responsible for identifying and recommending how the plan can be continually optimised to get maximum return on investment, while adhering to guidelines and KPIs set by the Channel Managers. Run the ongoing management and optimisation of the DRAO programme, in line with the annual DRAO plan.
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for relevant performance agencies/partnerships at a local market level.
- Share best practice ideas from across markets with the Performance Team and Channel Managers in order to foster innovation and creative thinking within demand-driven performance activities.
- Maintain compliance to Emirates Group privacy principles and work with the Data Privacy Network Liaison within CCMB to ensure privacy and security of personal data is considered by design and default in all aspects of the role.
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other : 5+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in Media or Marketing. A post graduate qualification from a master?s program or a professional
- Experience in a media position in an international media agency, responsible for performance marketing
- planning and trading/campaign implementation. It is preferable to have some Client Side experience of actively managing clients in an agency role.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Emirates Group – UAE
Emirates Group Careers | Digital Marketing Executive – Cross Channel Jobs in Dubai
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Job Site..