EMEA Policy Manager Jobs in London | TikTok Careers
Position: EMEA Policy Manager
This position will help create TikTok’s advertising policies in addition to developing policy processes and training. This individual will work in conjunction with teams like moderation, quality, and vendor operations to make sure these ad policies are executed properly.
- Develop and iterate local tech advertising policies for the above listed markets that align with global policy framework.
- Identify gaps and problem areas in policies and propose revisions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Policy leaders, Sales, Product and Legal to develop new advertising policies and enforcement criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong experience in policy and policy enforcement.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
TikTok, known in China as Douyin, is a short-form video hosting service owned by Chinese company ByteDance. It hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment with durations from 15 seconds to ten minutes.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||EMEA Policy Manager Jobs in London | TikTok Careers|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Tiktok Site..