EMEA Legal Counsel B2B/B2C Jobs in Middlesex | Canon Careers
EMEA Legal Counsel B2B/B2C
Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK
Canon Inc. is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Ōta, Tokyo, Japan, specializing in optical, imaging, and industrial products, such as lenses, cameras, medical equipment, scanners, printers, and semiconductor manufacturing equipment
As Legal Counsel for Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) in EMEA you provide advice and review customer and procurement contracts. Inaddition you manage cross-border contracts review and finally you provide resolutions of business or technical issues by identifying legal solutions and recommending a course of action.
- Minimum bachelor law university degree, a qualified lawyer with appropriate postgraduate legal qualification.
- Proven experience in IT law, Privacy and Competition Law as well as general contracting law.
- 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience as an in-house counsel or in a law firm (preferably with some direct exposure to in-house counsel work).
- Proficiency in English at working level required; proficiency in 2nd European language is an advantage.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UK – Canon
EMEA Legal Counsel B2B/B2C Jobs in Uxbridge, Middlesex | Canon Careers
|Hiring Organization||Canon Inc.|
|Job Location||Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Canon Job Site..