EMAAR | Role in Front Office at Dubai Marina Hotel
Role in Front Office
Job: Full Time
This function is to ensure exceptional Guest Experience in a highly empowered environment. Represent our brand, throughout the Guest journey, to deliver a flawless stay experience. Ensure that each guest becomes a happy fan of our Rooms and other facilities, by delighting them from Check in until Check out
- Genuine service personality, with high EQ.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Hospitality industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Supervisory role / similar experience in a 5 star hospitality industry.
- High school diploma is required/ College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Role in Front Office at Dubai Marina Hotel | EMAAR Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Marina Hotel|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emaar Hospitality Group Jobs Site..