Element Manager | Hill International Jobs in UAE 2021
Job: Full Time
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Hill International is built on 45 years of global success. Our internationally recognized team of program, project, and construction management experts have helped our clients deliver thousands of successful projects across the world
The Project Manager reports directly to the Project Director and is primarily responsible for the management of the Contractor, Construction Supervision Consultant and the Hill Construction Managers responsible for managing all associated construction tasks. A principle responsibility is ensuring that the procedures and processes of the Project Management Plan are being applied uniformly by all throughout the Works
- Communicate with the Client’s representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concerns.
- Participate in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for the construction project; provides conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates
- Develop and/or administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions; perform project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the construction project; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction departments.
- A degree in Engineering or Business related discipline is required.
- Post Graduate education, such as an MSC or PHD, is highly desired.
- Twenty or more years’ of working on Multi-Million Dollar projects within the Construction field.
- Previous experience of working on large airport Projects.
- Must have on-site Project experience from initial design through to handover and completion.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Element Manager | Hill International Jobs in UAE 2021|
|Hiring Organization||Hill International|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Hill International Jobs Site..