Electronics Engineer Jobs in Edinburgh | Danfoss Careers UK
Position: Electronics Engineer
The Electronics Engineer will support our EPIC (Electric Powertrain Integration for Heavy Commercial Vehicles) project, working to develop a 540kW, 800V traction inverter system based on Silicon Carbide MOSFET technology for heavy goods vehicles up to 44 tonnes. This role will play a key part in ensuring we continue to deliver success on this highly innovative and cutting-edge technology project.
- Relevant degree with strong focus on embedded control
- Proven capabilities in analogue and digital design, PCB layout, testing & debugging
- Demonstrable experience with state-of-the-art CAE tools, e.g. Altium, Matlab
- Understanding of the core concepts of power electronic systems, especially switching converter technologies, and their inherent technical challenges
- Track record in working with state of the art embedded microcontroller architectures, e.g. Aurix, STM32
- Experience with development environments, e.g. Eclipse, Visual Studio
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Electronics Engineer Jobs in Edinburgh | Danfoss Careers UK|
|Job Location||Edinburgh, UK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Danfoss Jobs Site..