Electrical Hardware Engineer Jobs in Cheadle | Thales Careers
Position: Hardware Engineer
This role would be ideal for an experienced Electrical/Hardware Engineer who has gained exposure to a highly-regulated environment and would thrive in a team environment, delivering complex engineering solutions for the next generation of maritime product lines.
- To develop and agree a development plan with the team leader and then take responsibility for following the development plan and requesting assistance as needed.
- To carry out design activities in a team environment with other engineers.
- Work collaboratively with production and procurement to produce cost effective, easy to manufacture design solutions.
- Defining, delivering and testing electrical power architecture and protective systems for use across multiple voltage levels.
- Creating innovative fit for purpose solutions to complex electrical distribution problems, liaising across multiple disciplines.
- Providing support to the preparation of design requirements
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Electrical Hardware Engineer Jobs in Cheadle | Thales Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Thales Group|
|Job Location||Cheadle, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Thales Group Jobs Site..