EHS Manager Jobs in Novotel Abu Dhabi | Accor Careers
Position: EHS Manager
- Identify key areas of risk in various food operations for early remedial actions.
- Ensure compliance with the regulations, licensing conditions and codes of practice relating to food businesses.
- To monitor the health condition of food handlers and to arrange medical examination or suspension of work where necessary.
- Has an experience in Occupational, safety & health or any related field.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point), ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)/ Quality Management System ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety management System).
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest worldwide. Accor operates in 5,300 locations in over 110 countries.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||EHS Manager Jobs in Novotel Abu Dhabi | Accor Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Accor Hotels Jobs Site..