eCommerce Manager – UKI, Benelux and Nordics | Accor Careers in London
Position: eCommerce Manager – UKI, Benelux and Nordics
Support head of local eCommerce in gathering local insights, monitoring flow analysis and suggesting new ideas across eCommerce levers. Implement tests and action plans in collaboration with the Northern Europe eCommerce team
- Provide/support training to main stakeholders on key eCommerce tools.
- Coordinate hotel onboarding (or leaving the network) for all digital levers.
- Responsible for the reporting of eCommerce performance in market
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in eCommerce/digital/online (preferably in hospitality).
- Commercially driven with the ability to work towards metrics / targets.
- Experience working with hotel owners, GMs, Operations, Franchisee etc (is a bonus).
Accor S.A. is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties. It is the largest hospitality company in Europe, and the sixth largest worldwide. Accor operates in 5,300 locations in over 110 countries.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||eCommerce Manager – UKI, Benelux and Nordics | Accor Careers in London|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Accor Site..