Duty Manager Jobs in Al Noor Hospital | Mediclinic Abu Dhabi Careers
Position: Duty Manager
To ensure that quality and safe patient care is delivered by co-ordinating and facilitating the management of clinical and non-clinical resources as well as support services in the facility
- Provide managerial and leadership guidance to all multidisciplinary team members to ensure quality and safe patient care during shift
- To activate, co-ordinate and manage all clinical or non-clinical emergencies
- To provide effective and efficient operational guidance and support in the absence of Unit Manager or Head of Department
- Application of the nursing scope of practice
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient care across disciplines
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Duty Manager Jobs in Al Noor Hospital | Mediclinic Abu Dhabi Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Mediclinic Jobs Site..