Doctor Occupational Medicine | Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai
Doctor Occupational Medicine
Job: Full Time
To provide the highest standard of evidence based medical care for Company staff and their dependents, within the quality and accreditation standards to meet General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and Dubai Health Authority (DHA) regulatory requirements, whilst remaining within strict budgetary controls.
- Provide appropriate preventive and curative health care and health education for Company staff and their dependants, as per eligibility. This includes routine and urgent medical care, as rostered by the department, to ensure patients optimal health care.
- Document all medical care and advice given within the approved electronic medical record and in line with best practice governance standards for Medical Records.
- Deliver quality assured, value driven care in line with local and international best practice standards and available resources. This includes but is not limited to prescribing, laboratory, radiology and external specialist referrals.
- Support the continued accreditation of Emirates Medical Services with the chosen external accreditation body through continued evidence of best practice and strong standards of governance and care delivery.
- Participate in specific medical education programmes as required, including to meet operational and service needs, and / or for developmental purposes.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) MBChB, MBBS, MD, or the equivalent medical degree from an accredited university medical school, as well as completion of vocational training in general practice is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in general practice is required.
- Current medical registration with a recognised medical board or council is required along with qualifications and minimum experience acceptable to the DHA for registration and licensing.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Emirates Group
|Title||Doctor Occupational Medicine | Emirates Group Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..