dnata Outstation Graduate Programme For UAENs in Dubai
Position: Outstation Graduate Programme For UAENs
The objective of this programme is to develop the skills of talented UAE national graduates and provide them with a strong foundation to pursue a career in airport operations. Once you graduate from this programme, you will be a qualified professional, gaining both technical and soft skills to allow you to grow within the profession or move into a leadership role within the business.
- As introduction to the dnata Airport Operations you will be attached to junior and supervisory roles to understand the operations ins and outs.
- Each on the job attachment will be 6 months where you’ll develop an understanding of the roles and perform them independently.
- You will be assessed by the end of each role attachment.
- The international role attachment will allow you to be exposed and experience how the operation is run in a global setting.
- Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 3.0 and above
- Excellent conceptual, numerical, and analytical skills
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability and willingness to travel and work internationally
- Candidates should hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid
- Military services clearance status
|Title||dnata Outstation Graduate Programme For UAENs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on The Emirates Group Jobs Site..