Dispatch Duty Manager (NCC) Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
Position: Dispatch Duty Manager (NCC)
Manage, monitor, and control the flight dispatch and flight following functions of the Network Control Centre (NCC) in order to exercise operational control over all Emirates flights as per the legal requirements of ICAO Annex 10, UAE Civil Aviation Regulations (CARS) 1 and Civil Aviation Advisory Publication (CAAP) 17, the latter covering the Flight Dispatch License.
- Analysis of conflicts and strategic planning of departures to improve route economics and improve on-time arrival performance. Collaborative Decision Making with crews and ATC units to achieve the goal of optimal flight levels.
- Liaison with ATC and other controlling authorities to ensure that the overall business goals are met. Liaison with engineering planning and maintenance control is essential to a seamless operational environment.
- Development and management of UAE National Flight Operations Officers and liaison with UAE National Development accordingly.
- Perform HR reviews and manage development plans of all team members assigned to job holder.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Min 8 years of experience within Flight Operations.
- Relevant business area or alternatively a Commercial Pilot License.
- With experience in a flight dispatch environment of a major international airline experience at a senior supervisory or managerial level.
|Title||Dispatch Duty Manager (NCC) Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Jobs Site..