Digital Technology Manager Jobs in Manchester | Caterpillar Careers UK
Position: Digital Technology Manager
As the Aftermarket Digital Product Manager, you’re responsible for the Aftermarket Digital Strategy, vision and product roadmap, in support of key business goals. Working with and leading a team of digital professionals, you’re tasked with the operational execution, delivery and support processes for the products owned, driving to grow parts sales and OPACC (profitability).
- Responsible for defining Aftermarket Digital Strategy and vision of what is to be built at a product/platform level.
- Conveying the Strategy and vision with leadership, stakeholders, and development teams, aligned to business objectives.
- Lead large, complex projects as a Product Owner with high value to the organisation, coaching other team members in their Product Owner role for smaller sized developments
- Experience managing projects using Agile software tools such as, VSTS and JIRA, Team Services
- Product Owner certification
- Experience working with onshore/offshore team model
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Digital Technology Manager Jobs in Manchester | Caterpillar Careers UK|
|Job Location||MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Caterpillar Jobs Site..