Digital Media Support Engineer Jobs in London | Ericsson Careers
Position: Digital Media Support Engineer
The role is primarily focused on project delivery and requires excellent time management and delivery commitment. As Digital Media Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing detailed technical knowledge in both video and audio coding and transcoding systems.
- Take ownership of project deliverables as appropriate and requested by the Solutions architecture and delivery capability.
- Work aside other team members to deliver projects.
- Ensure technical queries are resolved promptly to ensure project delivery remains on time and on budget and delivers fit for purpose solutions into operations consistent with technical strategy.
- Experience with investigation and trouble shooting. Experience in a Media Management operational setting will be a plus
- Experience supporting and configuring transcode supporting technologies such as AQC and audio level correction e.g Telestream, Aurora, Vid Checker, Minnetonka Audio Tools Server.
- Provide technical problem solving to translate identified opportunities into detailed technical offering, and proposals
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Digital Media Support Engineer Jobs in London | Ericsson Careers|
|Job Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Ericsson Jobs Site..